1. California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo (SLO) – Cal Poly San Luis Obispo is ranked #12 by US News for Best Regional Universities West. With a record low acceptance rate of 25% in 2019, Cal Poly SLO is by far the most competitive and most exclusive Cal State University.
Which Cal State is the hardest to get into?
- University of California – Irvine. 4 Year. …
- Occidental College. 4 Year. …
- Pepperdine University. 4 Year. …
- University of California – Davis. 4 Year. …
- San Diego State University. 4 Year. …
- Santa Clara University. 4 Year. …
- California State University – Long Beach. 4 Year. Long Beach, CA. …
- Loyola Marymount University. 4 Year. Los Angeles, CA.
Which CSU is easiest to get into?
Quality Ranking of Easiest CSU To Get Into
|School||US News Ranking|
|1. Cal Poly San Luis Obispo||3|
|2. San Diego State||143 (National Universities)|
|3. Cal Poly Pomona||10|
|4. Cal State Long Beach||14|
Which CSU has the lowest acceptance rate?
Below is a ranking of the 280 colleges in California with the lowest acceptance rate for freshman undergraduate applications. Stanford University leads the list by accepting 4% of high school students that applied.
Which is the best CSU?
Regional Universities West – Top Public Schools
|#1||Cal Poly San Luis Obispo|
|#3||Cal State Long Beach|
|#4||Cal State Fullerton|
|#7||San José State|
|#8||CSU Monterey Bay|
What are the easiest colleges to get into in California?
What are the Easiest Colleges to Get Into in California?
- Life Pacific University. …
- Newschool of Architecture and Design. …
- Otis College of Art and Design. …
- San Francisco Art Institute. …
- Shasta Bible College and Graduate School. …
- Southern States University. …
- West Coast University-Los Angeles. …
- West Coast University-Orange County.
Is UC better than CSU?
Rankings: All UC schools are ranked extremely high, whereas CSU schools typically rank well but not great. Selectivity: UC schools are generally much harder to get into than CSU schools, which range in acceptance rate from as low as 30% to as high as 100%
What GPA does CSU look at?
CSU also considers your senior year grades and courses before granting final admittance. Students with a GPA below 2.0 are gen- erally not admitted. If you earn a 3.0 GPA or higher, you typically are guaranteed admis- sion to your local campus regardless of your admissions test scores.
Which UC school has the highest acceptance rate?
UC rankings 2021
|UC Rankings||US News Ranking||Acceptance Rate|
|UC Berkeley||2 (22)||17.5%|
|UC Santa Barbara||3 (30)||36.9%|
|UC Irvine||4 (35)||29.9%|
What school has the highest acceptance rate in California?
Below is a ranking of the 280 colleges in California with the highest acceptance rate for freshman undergraduate applications. College of Alameda leads the list by accepting 100% of high school students that applied.
Is CSU Chico a party school?
California State University, Chico is a very welcoming university. It carries the burden of a heavy reputation as a party school. Although we do have students who drink and party, it’s up to the student wether they choose to focus on school, partying or find a way balance a fair schedule.
What is UCLA acceptance rate?
What is the oldest CSU campus?
The oldest campus, San José State University, was founded in 1857 and became the first institution of public higher education in California.
What is the number 1 school in California?
California High School Rankings
|School||Ranking (2019 vs 2018)|
|Rank||School||Average Standard Score (2019)|
|1||Riverside STEM Academy||99.9|
|2||Whitney (Gretchen) High||99.7|
|3||William & Marian Ghidotti High||99.7|
What is the number 1 college in California?
Top universities in California 2021
|California Rank 2021||US College Rank 2021||University|
|2||=7||California Institute of Technology|
|3||19||University of Southern California|
Which CSU has the most students?
The CSUs are spread across the state of California, from San Diego in the south to Humboldt in the north. They vary tremendously in size. Cal Maritime has the smallest enrollment with 1,070 students, and CSU Northridge has the largest with 41,548.