The deepest river in the world is the Congo River in Africa.
At its deepest point, the river reaches a depth of approximately 720 feet.
This depth makes the Congo River about 64 feet deeper than the second deepest river in the world, which is the Yangtze River in China.
- 1 What is the deepest river in the world?
- 2 Which is the most deepest river in India?
- 3 Who is largest river in India?
- 4 Which is the deepest lake in India?
- 5 What’s the oldest river in the world?
- 6 Which is the first deepest river in the world?
- 7 Which is the longest museum in India?
- 8 Which is the shortest river in India?
- 9 Which is the oldest river in India?
- 10 Who is the biggest river in world?
- 11 Which is the most popular river in India?
- 12 Is Ganga the longest river in India?
- 13 Which is the biggest and deepest lake of India?
- 14 Which is the longest lake in India?
- 15 Which is the deepest lake of the world?
- 16 What is the youngest river in the world?
- 17 Which mountain is oldest?
- 18 What is the oldest river in the UK?
- 19 Which is the deepest river of Nepal?
- 20 Which river crosses the equator twice?
- 21 What is the deepest river in USA?
- 22 Which is the smallest city in India?
- 23 Which is the biggest dam in India?
- 24 Which is the biggest river in the world?
- 25 Which Indian state has no river?
- 26 Which is the most populated city in India?
- 27 How many rivers name in India?
- 28 Why Ganga is called an ideal river?
- 29 Which is India’s second longest river?
- 30 Why Ganga is our national river?
What is the deepest river in the world?
Which is the most deepest river in India?
Brahmaputra river is the deepest river in India.
Who is largest river in India?
Which is the deepest lake in India?
What’s the oldest river in the world?
Like the New River, it is deprived of ancient fossils that many younger rivers have. It is generally accepted that the Nile is the oldest river in the world, yet based on geological evidence, the Finke River in Australia can also make a claim that it is the oldest river in the world.
Which is the first deepest river in the world?
Which is the longest museum in India?
Indian Museum, Kolkata. The Indian Museum in Kolkata, also referred to as the Imperial Museum at Calcutta in British India era texts, is the largest and oldest museum in India and has rare collections of antiques, armour and ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies and Mughal paintings.
Which is the shortest river in India?
Which is the smallest river in India? – Quora. Arvari river is a small river in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The 90 km long river, flows through the Alwar District of Rajasthan.
Which is the oldest river in India?
Narmada- the oldest one river of India. Narmada river is considered as the oldest rivers in the earth. Fossils of millions of years old and flora of animals are found in large numbers in the Narmada Valley.
Who is the biggest river in world?
10 Longest Rivers In The World
- Nile River, North-East Africa – 6,650 km (4,132 miles).
- Amazon River, South America – 6,400 km (3,976 miles).
- Yangtze River, China – 6,300 km (3,917 miles).
- Mississippi – Missouri – Jefferson, North America – 6,275 km (3,902 miles).
- Yenisei – Angara – Selenge, Asia – 5,539km (3,445 miles).
Which is the most popular river in India?
List of Top 10 Rivers in India
- Indus River. The Indus River (Sindhu River), one of the longest rivers in Asia.
- The Ganges River. The Ganga river, well known and declared as the National River of India.
- Godavari River.
- Krishna River.
- Yamuna River.
- Narmada River.
- Mahanadi River.
- Kaveri River.
Is Ganga the longest river in India?
Indus is the longest river that passes through India followed by Brahmaputra and Ganga. Most of Ganga flows through India while the other two do not which is why Ganga is called the longest river in India. By the way, some of Ganga flows into bangladesh before entering the bay of bengal.
Which is the biggest and deepest lake of India?
Which is the highest lake in India, Cholamu Lake or Gurudongmar Lake? Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world.
Which is the longest lake in India?
The 10 Most Beautiful Lakes in India
- Wular Lake – Kashmir. Wular Lake is one of the largest fresh water lakes in Asia and the largest in India, is located in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Loktak Lake – Manipur.
- Damdama Lake – Haryana.
- Dal Lake – Kashmir.
- Pichola Lake – Udaipur.
- Gurudongmar Lake – Sikkim.
- Chilka Lake – Odisha.
- Vembanad Lake – Kerala.
Which is the deepest lake of the world?
What is the youngest river in the world?
The Top Ten: Longest Rivers of the World
|4.||Chang Jiang (Yangtze)||3,602|
6 more rows
Which mountain is oldest?
Which Is The Oldest Mountain Range In The World? According to the Guinness World Records, the oldest mountains in the world is located in South Africa. Barberton Greenstone Belt is thought to have originated nearly 3.5 billion years ago.
What is the oldest river in the UK?
Among the most important rivers in the UK is the Thames, which flows into the North Sea. Its length is 346 km and it is the deepest river in Britain. It is navigable as far as the capital of Great Britain – London.
|The Longest Rivers in the UK||2||1|
|Country||Wales and England|
27 more columns
Which is the deepest river of Nepal?
Which river crosses the equator twice?
What is the deepest river in USA?
Which is the smallest city in India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
7 more rows
Which is the biggest dam in India?
Tehri Dam on Bhagirathi river is the biggest, highest and tallest dam in India and also the eighth highest dam in the world, located at Uttarakhand.
- Tehri Dam – Uttarakhand.
- Bhakra Nangal Dam – Himachal Pradesh.
- Sardar Sarovar Dam – Gujarat.
- Hirakud Dam – Odisha.
- NagarjunaSagar Dam – Telangana.
Which is the biggest river in the world?
Here is a list of five longest rivers of the world
- Nile River: The longest river in the world. Nile River: the longest river in the world (Image: 10mosttoday)
- Amazon River: Second longest and the largest by water flow. Amazon River (Image: 10mosttoday)
- Yangtze River: The longest river in Asia.
Which Indian state has no river?
Not a single Indian state is there without rivers . Major rivers like ganga,yamuna,godavari,etc is not flowing but small rivers are flowing in every states.
Which is the most populated city in India?
5 Most Populated Cities in India
- Mumbai – 22.5 million. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that Mumbai is the most populated city, after all, Mumbai is “Sapno ki Nagri”.
- Delhi – 18.6 million.
- Bengaluru – 10.1 million.
- Hyderabad – 8.7 million.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3million.
How many rivers name in India?
Top 10 Rivers in India by Length
|Sl. No.||Name||Ends in|
|2||Brahmaputra||Bay of Bengal|
|3||Ganga||Bay of Bengal|
|4||Godavari||Bay of Bengal|
6 more rows
Why Ganga is called an ideal river?
Why is the Ganga called an ideal river? Ganga is considered as a holiest river in Hindu religion and ideal too. Ganga is originated in Gangotri Himalaya mountain and flows through many indian states and reaching bay of Bengal. Ganga water is considered as very pure because of following reasons.
Which is India’s second longest river?
Godavari – 1,465 km. The Godavari is the second longest river in India after the river Ganga and also forms one of the largest river basins in India. The River is sacred to Hindus and Godavari delta are the second largest mangrove formation in the country.
Why Ganga is our national river?
National River. The Ganga or Ganges is the longest river of India flowing over 2,510 kms of mountains, valleys and plains. It originates in the snowfields of the Gangotri Glacier in the Himalayas as the Bhagirathi River. It is later joined by other rivers such as the Alaknanda, Yamuna, Son, Gumti, Kosi and Ghagra.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”