The following is a list of top cities in India.
55 more rows
Which is the best city to live in India 2018?
10 Best Indian Cities to Live and Work [2018: Latest List]
- Charminar, Hyderabad. Pune, Maharashtra.
- Aga Khan Palace, Pune. Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka.
- Orion Mall, Bangalore. Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Anna International Airport Chennai. Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Vidyasagar Setu, Kolkata. Image Source: Wikimedia Commons.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – India.
- Surat, Gujarat.
Which is the best city to live in India?
Top 10 Best Indian Cities To Live And Work In 2017
- Hyderabad. Hyderabad has ranked as first Indian city with the best quality of living in 2017.
- Pune. Pune has emerged as second best Indian city with best quality of living.
- New Delhi.
Which is the greenest city in India?
Top 10 Green Cities In India
- JAIPUR. The pink city of Rajasthan is a smart and well-planned city.
- DEHRADUN. Dehradun harbors few of the most well known and prestigious schools and colleges of India.
- SHIMLA. Shimla is the capital and also the largest city of the state Himachal Pradesh.
Which city is most developed in India?
Here is the list of top 10 cities in india by development on the basis of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- Mumbai. Mumbai is a capital city of indian state of Maharashtra which is also a one amongst the richest states in india.
Which is the cleanest city in India?
So here are the top 10 cleanest cities in India.
- Mysore (Mysuru) The largest city state of Karnataka, Mysore topped the cleanest city list, emerging with the no.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Kochi (Cochin)
Which is the safest city to live in India?
Top 10 Safest Cities of India In 2019 (Lower Crime Rate)
- Delhi. Delhi holds the tenth position on the rundown as being the capital of the nation it is not sheltered as it ought to be.
- Jaipur. Jaipur, the biggest city of Rajasthan, is India’s initially arranged city.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
Which is the cheapest place to live in India?
India has some of the world’s cheapest cities to live in: EIU
- Bengaluru, Chennai, and New Delhi ranked among the world’s ten cheapest cities in a ranking released by EIU.
- Amongst the most expensive cities in the world, Singapore and Hong Kong topped the rankings, along with Paris, followed by Zurich and Geneva.
Which is the clean city in India?
Here are the top highlights of the Swachh Survekshan 2018: Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row. Chandigarh is the third cleanest city.
Which is the most crime city in India?
Indore reported the highest crime rate (769.1) among the mega cities in India followed by Bhopal (719.5) and Jaipur (597.1).
Which is the most beautiful city in India?
Beautiful cities in India
- Srinagar. Dal Lake in Srinagar. Srinagar is the northernmost city in India.
- Jaipur. Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. Jaipur is the biggest city in the state of Rajasthan and is the state’s capital.
- Agra. Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Pondicherry. Pondicherry.
- Udaipur. Udaipur.
- Gangtok. Gangtok.
- Mysore. Mysore.
- Nainital. Nainital.
Is Dehradun A cleanest city of India?
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal has been ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two consecutive years. Chandigarh: The beautiful city of Chandigarh has been declared as the third cleanest city in the country according to the survey under Swachh Survekshan 2018.
Which is the poorest city in India?
10 Poorest states in India are as follows:
- Assam: Nearly 31.98% of the people in Assam are below the poverty line.
- Madhya Pradesh: Poverty in Madhya Pradesh is around 31.65%.
- Uttar Pradesh: The poverty in UP is 29.43%.
- Karnataka: Percentage of people below poverty line is 20.91%.
Which is fastest developing city in India?
Rajkot is one of the largest urban agglomeration in India and 22nd-fastest-growing city in the world.
Which is the richest city in India 2018?
Top 10 richest City in India – The Fast Growing Cities of India
- Mumbai. Commercial capital of India is the leading trade center of the world.
- Delhi. National capital of India contributes 4.94% of the total country’s GDP, whereas the per capita income is of Rs.78, 690/-.
Which is the dirtiest city in India?
India’s 10 Cleanest & Dirtiest Cities List Out. Check Out Which City Topped The List
- Simari Bakhtiyarpur, Bihar.
- Champandi, West Bengal.
- Bansberia, West Bengal.
- Chandbali, Odisha.
- Khardah, West Bengal.
- Bidyabati, West Bengal.
- Panihati, West Bengal.
- Khoda Makanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Which is the dirtiest country in the world?
Here is the list of these 10 dirtiest countries.
- Pakistan. Pakistan is the most polluted country in the world.
- Qatar. Qatar is rich in oil reserves.
- Afghanistan. Afghanistan is also known as the most dangerous country in the world.
- Bangladesh. Bangladesh is developing country.
- United Arab Emirates.
Which is the safest city in India?
Top 10 Safest Cities in India To Live & Work In For Women
- mumbai. Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra and the largest city of India.
- ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is one of the largest metropolitan cities in India and is voted the safest city of the country.
Which is the safest place for girls in India?
Safest Destinations for Solo Female Travellers in India
- Kovalam, Kerala – Holidify Explorer Awards 2018 Winner. 4.2.
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. 4.3.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan. 4.4.
- Pondicherry. 4.0.
- Goa. 4.5.
- Kasol, Himachal Pradesh. 4.2.
- Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh.
Which is the best metro city in India?
7 Best Indian Cities To Live In 2016
- Hyderabad. Hyderabad is the best Indian city to stay in, emerged as the foremost centre of culture in India.
- Pune. Pune has been selected as the second best Indian city to live in,considered as the cultural capital of Maharashtra.
- New Delhi.
Which is the richest state of India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
Which is the cleanest city in India 2018?
10 Best Performing Cities of India in 2018 by Swachh Survekshan
- Indore – India’s Cleanest City.
- Bhopal – Second Cleanest city of India.
- Vijayawada – Cleanest Big City.
- Mysuru – Cleanest Medium City.
- Greater Mumbai – Cleanest Capital.
- Delhi Cantonment – Cleanest Cantonment.
- New Delhi Municipal Council – Cleanest Small City.
Which is the cleanest city in India 2017?
Here are the top 10 cleanest cities in India under Swachh Sarvekshan of 2017.
# A shout out to Madhya Pradesh – Its two cities, Indore and Bhopal have occupied the first two spots out of 434 cities in India.
- Indore. Rajwada Palace.
- New Delhi.
- Navi Mumbai.
Which state is the cleanest in India?
Which is the coolest city in India?
A lonely town in the infamous Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir, Dras is popularly known as ‘The gateway to Ladakh’. It is known to be the coldest place in India and often touted as second to the coldest place inhabited on Earth. Dras is a convenient staging point for treks to Amarnath, Suru valley and Sialkot.
Which is the most developed city in India?
India’s Most Developed Cities
- Delhi. With the growth of about 11.43 percent GDP in 2012, the capital city contributes the second highest GDP of $167 billion to the country.
- Mumbai. The financial capital of India, Mumbai is the world’s 29th largest by GDP (Gross Domestic Product).
What is the most famous city in India?
Top 5 Most Visited Cities of India by Foreign Tourist
- Delhi. The National Capital Territory of Delhi is the second wealthiest city of India after Mumbai and first in India by foreign visitors in 2015.
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the most populous city in India and offer a higher standard of living.
- – Kolkata.
- – Mysore Palace.