Who is the number 1 country in the world?
What is the greatest country in the world 2018?
Switzerland is the 2018 Greatest Country in the World.
Here are the top countries from a business perspective in 2018:
- United States.
- Hong Kong.
Which is the No 1 richest country in the world?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
Which is the top 10 country in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What country is #1 in education?
The criteria of the ranking are the education in primary, secondary and high school, as well as the higher education institutions and international schools. First in the ranking is South Korea, followed by three Asian countries – Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
What is the most respected country in the world?
25 Most Respected Countries In The World
- Taiwan. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay. Score: 56.2.
- Czech Republic. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay. Score: 56.5.
- Poland. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: wikipedia.
- United States. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay.
- Thailand. Source: reputationinstitute.com, Image: pixabay.
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
Which country is the poorest in the world?
RANKED: The 28 poorest countries in the world — where people live on less than $1,000 per year
- Comoros — $869.
- Ethiopia — $909.
- Guinea-Bissau — $910.
- Mali — $917.
- Nepal — $918. Navesh Chitrakar/Reuters.
- Chad — $919. Reuters.
- Benin — $966. REUTERS/Akintunde Akinleye.
- Sudan — GDP per capita: $992. Mosa’ab Elshamy/AP.
What are the 5 poorest countries?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”