SBI Mutual Fund retained the mantle of being the largest fund house in terms of assets. Its assets under management, or AUM, grew by Rs 1.03 lakh crore, from Rs 3.52 lakh crore in December quarter 2019 to Rs 4.56 lakh crore in December quarter 2020.
Which type of fund has the largest AUM?
iShares Core S&P 500 (IVV), AUM $179 Billion
iShares, by BlackRock, is the largest ETF company in the world. IVV is its biggest fund.
What is the highest rated mutual fund?
Here is Conrad and Shilling’s top 10 list, in reverse order, with the associated five-year returns:
- Vanguard 500 Index Fund: 15.01%
- American Funds Fundamental Investors Fund: 15.03%
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund: 15.07%
- American Funds Growth Fund of America: 16.15%
- Fidelity Contrafund: 16.85%
29 июл. 2018 г.
Which type of mutual fund gives highest return?
These funds invest in debt and money market instruments of maturity between 3 to 6 months.
- ICICI Prudential Ultra Short Term Fund.
- Mahindra Manulife Low Duration Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Savings Fund.
- Kotak Savings Fund.
- SBI Magnum Ultra Short Duration.
3 мар. 2021 г.
Which scheme has the largest investor base?
Only three of them outperformed their benchmarks: Kotak Standard Multicap Fund, the largest scheme among the actively-managed equity schemes across categories with an AUM of Rs 29,095 crore, Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund and UTI Equity Fund.
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
Top 5 Biggest Mutual Funds
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTSAX)
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)
- Vanguard Institutional Index Mutual Fund (VINIX)
- Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX)
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund (VMFXX)
1 янв. 2021 г.
Who is bigger Vanguard or BlackRock?
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, towers over the $6 trillion ETF industry, holding more than a third of all global ETF assets. … Vanguard typically takes in a bigger share of mutual funds than ETFs in new investor money each year.
Does money double every 7 years?
At 10%, you could double your initial investment every seven years (72 divided by 10). In a less-risky investment such as bonds, which have averaged a return of about 5% to 6% over the same time period, you could expect to double your money in about 12 years (72 divided by 6).
Which mutual fund is best for 2020?
|Scheme name||Percentage (%)|
|Axis Bluechip Fund – G||25|
|ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund – G||15|
|Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund – G||10|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Regular Savings Fund -G||50|
Which mutual fund is best for 10 years?
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Technology Fund.
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund.
- Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund.
- Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U S Opportunities Fund.
- TATA Digital India Fund.
- PGIM India Global Agribusiness Offshore Fund.
- SBI Small Cap Fund.
How can I earn 50 lakhs in 5 years?
- 1.HDFC Small Cap Fund.
- 2.L&T Emerging Businesses Fund.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Mirae Asset India Equity Fund.
- The Moderate Investor.
- 1.Invesco India Contra Fund.
- Axis Focused 25 Fund.
- 3.Principal Focused Multicap Growth Fund.
What is Blue Chip Fund?
A blue-chip mutual fund is the one that invests in blue-chip stocks or shares, i.e. in well-established companies with excellent overall financial performance.
Which SIP is best for 5 years?
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years in Equity Funds
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP Plan. This is an open-ended equity scheme with a track record of outperformance. …
- ICICI Prudential Blue chip Fund. …
- SBI Blue chip Fund. …
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. …
- SBI Multicap Fund.
18 февр. 2021 г.
Is it good to invest in midcap mutual fund?
Why invest in Midcap Funds
Midcap companies have the potential of generating faster earnings growth than large cap companies. These companies usually belong to high growth sectors or have a niche market segment. Midcap companies are also better positioned to derive greater benefit during economic revivals.
What is AUM in mutual fund?
AUM or Assets Under Management refers to the total market value of the assets that are being managed by the mutual fund. Simply put, assets under management or fund size are the overall value of the capital held by the mutual fund in the current market.
Should I redeem my mutual funds now?
Investors should choose to redeem their investment by considering the impact on tax. Mutual funds are high on liquidity and most of them do not have a lock-in period. One of the exceptions to this is the tax-saving Equity-Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS), which has a lock-in period of three years.