Europe is made up of 50 countries with Russia being the largest occupying 39% of the total land area in Europe.
The Biggest Countries in Europe by Land Area
- Russia – 3,972,400 sq km.
- Ukraine – 605,628 sq km.
- France – 551,394 sq km.
- Spain – 498,468 sq km.
- Sweden – 449,964 sq km.
- 1 What are the 10 largest countries in Europe?
- 2 Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
- 3 Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
- 4 What are the 50 countries of Europe?
- 5 What are the 10 major countries of the European Union?
- 6 What is the richest country in Europe?
- 7 What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
- 8 What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
- 9 What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
- 10 What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
- 11 Which is the richest country in the world?
- 12 What is the most beautiful country in the world?
- 13 What is the 9th largest country in Europe?
- 14 Is France the largest country in Europe?
- 15 How many countries are under Europe?
- 16 Is Croatia in the EU 2018?
- 17 Is Turkey in the EU 2018?
- 18 How many countries are in the 2018 EU?
- 19 What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
- 20 Which country is the poorest in Europe?
- 21 What is the most powerful country in Europe?
- 22 What are the 10 largest cities?
- 23 What is the safest city in the world?
- 24 What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
- 25 What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
- 26 What country is the poorest?
- 27 Which is the poorest country in the world 2018?
What are the 10 largest countries in Europe?
10 Largest Countries In Europe
- Russia. Russia resides on both Europe and Asia.
- Ukraine. The Second largest country in Europe is Ukraine, which has an area of 603,628 km² (233,062 mi²) including Crimea, over which it is currently in dispute with Russia.
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What are the 50 countries of Europe?
The Countries Of Europe By Area
- The European Continent. The continent of Europe is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Arctic Ocean to the south, west, and north.
- Sweden. Sweden is the 5th largest country in Europe and covers an area of 449,964 square kilometers.
What are the 10 major countries of the European Union?
Which countries belong to the EU?
- Czech Republic.
What is the richest country in Europe?
The Richest Countries in Europe
- Ireland – $69,231.
- Switzerland – $59,561.
- San Marino – $59,058.
- Netherlands – $51,049.
- Sweden – $49,836.
- Iceland – $49,136.
- Germany – $48,111.
- Austria – $48,005. Austria has the 10th largest GDP per capita based on PPP in Europe standing at 48,005 international dollars.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
5 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
What is the most beautiful country in the world?
10 of the Most Beautiful Countries in the World
- Switzerland. Switzerland is a lovely country with breathtaking scenery and natural environment.
- New Zealand.
- South Africa.
What is the 9th largest country in Europe?
The following is a rundown of the biggest countries in Europe, by area – read on and prepare for a few surprises!
- France (547,030km²)
- Spain (505,992km²)
- Sweden (449,964km²)
- Norway (385,155km²)
- Germany (357,050km²)
- Finland (338,145km²)
- Poland (312,685km²)
- Italy (301,318km²)
Is France the largest country in Europe?
How many countries are under Europe?
There are 44 countries in Europe. A small number of countries on the continent are transcontinental, meaning they are considered to be a part of both Europe and Asia.
Is Croatia in the EU 2018?
The 2013 enlargement of the European Union saw Croatia join the European Union as its 28th member state on 1 July 2013. The country applied for EU membership in 2003, and the European Commission recommended making it an official candidate in early 2004.
Is Turkey in the EU 2018?
Turkey has been an applicant to accede to the EU since 1987, but since 2016 accession negotiations have stalled. On 26 June 2018, the EU’s General Affairs Council stated that “the Council notes that Turkey has been moving further away from the European Union.
How many countries are in the 2018 EU?
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
Which country is the poorest in Europe?
Poorest Countries In Europe
- Belarus –
- Serbia –
- Republic of Macedonia –
- Bosnia and Herzegovina –
- Albania –
- Kosovo –
- Ukraine – Ukraine is an Eastern European sovereign state that is currently in territorial dispute with Russia.
- Moldova – Moldova is an Eastern European landlocked nation that is bordered by Ukraine and Romania.
What is the most powerful country in Europe?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
What are the 10 largest cities?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Which is the poorest country in the world 2018?
With that said, let’s have a look at the poorest countries in the world according to the FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast for 2019 nominal GDP per capita.
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”