Most Expensive House: Antilia.
Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
Who has the biggest house in the world?
The biggest houses in the world: Antilia, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- Antilia — Mumbai, India.
- Biltmore Estate — Asheville, North Carolina.
- Safra Mansion — Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Witanhurst London — England.
- Versailles — Windermere, Florida.
- Villa Leopolda — The French Riviera.
- The One — Bel-Air, California.
In which country can you find the most expensive house in the world?
The Most Expensive House in the World Is Up for Sale. A luxurious mansion in the south of France is poised to become the most expensive sale of a residential home in history with a $410 million listing price, according to Bloomberg.
Who has the biggest house in the US?
The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina, is the largest home in the U.S. and comes in at a staggering 135,280 square feet. That’s 35,000 square feet more than the next biggest home in the U.S.
What makes a house a mansion?
Charlie Cheever of quora.com writes, “Technically, realtors term mansions as houses that have at least 8,000 square feet of floor space.” Merriam-Webster’s definition is less definitive, simply stating that a mansion is “a large and impressive house: the large house of a wealthy person.”
Who has the richest house in the world?
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and multibillionaire, moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his wife and three children.
Who has the most beautiful house in the world?
10 of the World’s Most Insanely Luxurious Houses
- 1Antilla, Mumbai – The first Billion dollar home.
- 2Updown Court, England – The most important private residence to be built in England since the 19th century ($150 million)
- 3Versailles, Florida – The largest family home ever built in the US.
- 4Fleur De Lys, Beverly Hills – Mariah Carey’s palace.
What is the most expensive private home in the world?
Step inside the 10 most expensive homes in the world (including one in India)
- Most Expensive House: Buckingham Palace.
- Most Expensive House: Antilia.
- Most Expensive House: Villa Leopolda.
- Most Expensive House: Villa Les Cèdres.
- Most Expensive House: Four Fairfield Pond.
- Most Expensive House: Ellison Estate.
Who owns the 250 million dollar house?
Dubbed Billionaire, the 38,000-square-foot spec house was built by developer Bruce Makowsky, who previously sold an amenity-rich Beverly Hills residence to Minecraft creator Markus Persson. After being de-listed last summer, the home returned to the market last week seeking $188 million.
Who owns the most expensive phone in the world?
The Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Phones Ever Created
- Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: $48.5 million USD.
- iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition: $8 million USD.
- iPhone 3GS Supreme Goldstriker Advanced: $3.14 million USD.
- iPhone 3G Kings Button: $2.5 million USD.
- Goldvish Le Million: $1.3 million USD.
- Diamond Crypto:
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot:
- Vertu Signature Cobra:
How much did Trump buy Mar a Lago?
According to Trump, he offered the Post family $15 million for it, but they rejected it. Trump purchased the land between Mar-a-Lago and the ocean from Jack C. Massey, the former owner of KFC, for $2 million, stating he intended to build a home that would block Mar-a-Lago’s beach view.
What celebrity has the biggest house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- Howard Stern – $52 million.
- Tiger Woods – $54.5 million.
- Tom Cruise – $59 million.
- Jay Z and Beyonce – $88 million.
- Oprah Winfrey – $88 million.
- George Lucas – estimated at $100 million.
- George Clooney – $100 million.
- Bill Gates – $125 million.
Which celebrity owns most homes?
Here are 10 of the most expensive celebrity homes.
- Hugh Hefner. The Playboy Mansion | Hilton & Hyland Properties.
- Cindy Crawford. Cindy Crawford’s Malibu, California home | Simon Berlyn.
- Ellen Degeneres.
- Gwen Stefani.
- Jackie Collins.
- Christie Brinkley.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Jennifer Lopez.
Is a 3000 sq ft house big?
3,000 Square Feet to 3,500 Square Feet. American homes are becoming larger with home size increasing since 1950 from an average of 983 square feet to 2,434 square feet in 2005 and they continue to increase.
How did Victoria Siegel die?
Accidental drug overdose
How much does it cost to build a 5000 sq ft house?
On average, a custom-built home with top-of-the-line materials is $200-$400 or more a square foot, or $700,000-$1.4 million for a 3,500 square foot house. However, building a modest custom home in a low-cost area might drop costs as low as $100 a square foot, or $350,000 for 3,500 square feet.
Does the Vanderbilt family still exist?
Within only 30 years of the death of the Commodore, no member of the Vanderbilt family was among the richest in the U.S. And 48 years after his death, one of his grandchildren is said to have died penniless. In less than a single generation, the surviving Vanderbilts had spent the majority of their family wealth!
What is the most expensive house on Zillow?
4 Of The Most Expensive Homes Listed On Zillow Right Now
- A striking 18,000-square-foot prize in Beverly Hills, CA, listed for $135 million.
- A $100 million Long Island estate grand enough for Gatsby, himself.
- A jaw-dropping waterfront estate in Wainscott, New York, listed for $95 million.
- A classically elegant full-floor residence in New York City, listed for $86 million.
What is the hottest city in the world?
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the world’s hottest place is Death Valley in California, where temperatures reached 134ºF/ 56.7ºC on July 10, 1913.
What is the most famous house in the world?
John Green shares delightful and interesting stories about 21 of the world’s most famous houses, including the Playboy Mansion, Winchester Mystery House, and Graceland.
Can you walk the Biltmore grounds for free?
Nothing is free at the Biltmore now. You need a ticket to go anywhere on the estate grounds, and they most definitely check when you drive in. You can walk around the Biltmore Village area outside of the estate. There are even ways to walk from Antler Village where parking is free.
What is the best home in the world?
Top 10 Most Expensive Homes in the World
- Fleur De Lys — 125 Million.
- The Manor — $150 Million.
- The Pinnacle — $155 Million.
- Franchuk Villa — $161 Million.
- The Hearst Mansion — $165 Million.
- Fairfield Pond — $198 Million.
- Villa Leopolda — $736 Million. Wow, that’s a big jump in price.
- Antilla – $1,000,000,000. This is it.
What is the cheapest phone?
The very best cheap phones you can buy today: get a great cheap mobile phone deal
- Honor Play. Fast and and excellent at mobile gaming, the Honor Play is the best cheap smartphone in the world.
- OnePlus 6.
- Sony Xperia XA1.
- Samsung Galaxy A8.
- Moto G7 Plus.
- Nokia 7.1.
- Huawei P30 Lite.
- Alcatel 3V Spectrum.
What is the cheapest phone on earth?
The world’s cheapest smartphone is cheaper than expected, launches in India for $4. A little-known Indian company is launching the cheapest smartphone in the world today. The Freedom 251, manufactured by Ringing Bells, is priced at just Rs 251 (under $4).
Is Rogers owned by Bell?
TSN is owned by Bell Media with a small share held by ESPN. Sportsnet is owned by Rogers Communications. The two communications giants hold equal 37.5% shares in Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, which they formally acquired in 2012. MLSE owns the Leafs, Raptors and Toronto FC.
How much is Will Smith’s house worth?
The house was featured in a 2011 issue of Architectural Digest. As of February 2014, the compound is listed for sale with an asking price of $42 million. Will Smith’s net worth is said to be $200 million.
Where are the nicest houses in Beverly Hills?
The 5 Largest Mansions in Los Angeles
- The Spelling Manor. 594 S. Mapelton Drive, Holmby Hills.
- The Pritzker Estate, Beverly Hills. 1261 Angelo Drive. The Pritzker Estate.
- Le Belvedere, Bel Air. 630 Nimes Road. Le Belvedere in Bel Air.
- Alagem Residence, Bel Air. 457 Bel Air Road. Alagem Estate.
- Fleur de Lys, Holmby Hills. 350 N Carolwood Drive.
Which Bollywood actor has most expensive house?
Most Expensive Bollywood Celebrity Houses
- Dabang Khan – Salman Khan House Value Rs 60 crores.
- Bike Lover – John Abraham House Value Rs 60 crores.
- International Khiladi – Akshay Kumar House Value Rs 80 Crores.
- Big B -Amitabh Bachchan House Jalsa – Value – Rs 112 crores.
Which country has the most beautiful houses in the world?
Top 10 Most Luxurious Houses Of The World
- Antilla – Mumbai India. Worth: $1 billion.
- Villa Leopolda – French Riviera. Worth: $506 million.
- The Penthouse in London. Worth: $200 million.
- Fairfield Pond – New York, USA.
- Hearst Mansion – San Simeon, California, USA.
- Victorian Villa – Ukraine.
- Franchuk Villa – London, UK.
- The Manor – Los Angeles, California.
Who is the richest famous person?
George Lucas is worth $5.4 billion, making him the richest celebrity in America.
- George Lucas. Net worth: $5.4 billion.
- Steven Spielberg. $3.7 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $1.7 billion.
- 5. ( tie) Kylie Jenner. $900 million.
- 5. ( tie) Jay-Z. $900 million.
- David Copperfield. $875 million.
- Diddy. $825 million.
How much is Dan Bilzerian’s house worth?
A 31,000-square-foot mansion in Bel Air, Los Angeles, is the newest astronomically priced home to get a sizeable worth chop, having returned to the market Monday with an asking worth of $90 million. The sprawling spec home was first listed in July for $100 million.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”