- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $90 billion. Co-Founder: Microsoft Corp. (
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $84 billion.
- Bernard Arnault Family. Owner of LVMH.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Co-founder of Facebook.
- 10 of the Wealthiest Families in the World. Rich & Powerful.
- 10 Richest, Most Successful Tech Geniuses. Career Advice.
- 7 Billionaires’ First Jobs.
- Rank. #1. David Beckham Net Worth. $450 Million.
- Rank. #2. Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth. $400 Million.
- Rank. #3. Lionel Messi Net Worth. $340 Million.
- Rank. #4. Dave Whelan Net Worth. $210 Million.
- Rank. #5. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Net Worth. $160 Million.
- Rank. #6. Ronaldo Net Worth.
- Rank. #7. Wayne Rooney Net Worth.
- Rank. #8. Neymar Net Worth.
11 of the Richest Athletes of All Time
- Kobe Bryant Net Worth: $320 Million.
- Shaquille O’Neal Net Worth: $350 Million.
- David Beckham Net Worth: $350 Million.
- Floyd Mayweather Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Ayrton Senna Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Eddie Jordan Net Worth: $475 Million.
- Magic Johnson Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Arnold Palmer Net Worth: $675 Million.
Top 50 Baseball Players
- Rank. #1. Bud Selig Net Worth. $400 Million.
- Rank. #2. Alex Rodriguez Net Worth. $350 Million.
- Rank. #3. Derek Jeter Net Worth. $185 Million.
- Rank. #4. Ichiro Suzuki Net Worth. $180 Million.
- Rank. #5. Albert Pujols Net Worth. $140 Million.
- Rank. #6. Randy Johnson Net Worth.
- Rank. #7. Chipper Jones Net Worth.
- Rank. #8. Joey Votto Net Worth.
The 25 highest-paid players in NFL history
- 18/ Matthew Stafford, QB — $161.8 million.
- 19/ Ben Roethlisberger, QB — $170.3 million.
- 20/ Carson Palmer, QB — $174.1 million.
- 21/ Philip Rivers, QB — $187.9 million.
- 22/ Drew Brees, QB — $194.7 million.
- 23/ Tom Brady, QB — $197.2 million.
- 24/ Eli Manning, QB — $219.3 million.
Who is the richest man in 2018?
The 20 Richest People in the World in 2018
- David Koch.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Amancio Ortega.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Bernard Arnault.
- Warren Buffett.
- Bill Gates. Microsoft has helped Bill Gates top the list of the world’s richest people year after year.
- Jeff Bezos. His feud with the President of the United States hasn’t made a dent in the Amazon founder’s wealth.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
Who has the highest net worth in the world?
Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer were up a combined $6.3 billion, thanks to a higher Microsoft stock price.
The Biggest Billionaire Winners And Losers Of 2018
- Jeff Bezos. +$27.9 billion.
- Tadashi Yanai. +$7 billion.
- Vagit Alekperov. +$4.6 billion.
- Rupert Murdoch.
- Leonid Mikhelson.
- Gennady Timchenko.
- Steve Ballmer.
- Mukesh Ambani.
Who is the richest man in 2017?
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos surpassed Bill Gates in July 2017 to become not only the world’s richest man, but the richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $112 billion, according to Forbes’s 2018 Billionaires List.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Is Trump a billionaire?
Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion.
Who’s the richest family in the world?
Here is the list of the top 10 richest families in the world:
- Walton family — Walmart — $152 billion.
- Koch family — Koch Industries — $99 billion.
- Mars family — Mars — $90 billion.
- Van Damme, De Spoelberch, de Mevius — Anheuser-Busch Inbev — $54 billion.
- Dumas family — Hermes — $49 billion.
Who is the No 1 richest person in India?
The top 10 richest in India are:
- Mukesh Ambani; US$47.3 billion.
- Azim Premji; $21 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal; $18.3 billion.
- Hinduja brothers; $18 billion.
- Pallonji Mistry; $15.7 billion.
- Shiv Nadar; $14.6 billion.
- Godrej family; $14 billion.
- Dilip Shanghvi; $12.6 billion.
Who much is Oprah worth?
Others on the list are Nigeria’s Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey with a net worth of $2.8 billion (2018), South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, with $2.9 billion, Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,
Who is the richest man in history?
Who is the richest Youtuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Who is the richest woman on earth?
These are the 10 wealthiest women in the world for 2019, according to Forbes, with their world ranking in parentheses.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $49.3 billion (No. 15)
- Alice Walton: $44.4 billion (No. 17)
- Jacqueline Mars: $23.9 billion (No. 33)
- Yang Huiyan: $22.1 billion (No. 42)
What is Kylie Jenner worth?
Kylie Jenner, 21, is reportedly now worth $1 billion. That makes her the youngest billionaire in history, and the youngest self-made billionaire ever, according to Forbes, which included Jenner on its list of the world’s billionaires, released on Tuesday.
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Who is the poorest president?
Harry Truman was the poorest president, with a net worth considerably less than $1 million.
Who is the poorest country?
The Poorest Countries in the World
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
- Uganda. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 726.
- Tajikistan. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 777.
- Yemen. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 762.
- Haiti. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 776.
- Ethiopia. 2016 GDP per Capita: USD 884.
- Tanzania. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 1037.
Who is the poorest king in the world?
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the late King of Saudia Arabia, had an estimated wealth of $18 billion in 2011, according him to Forbes, making him the third richest royal in the world before his death on Jan. 23, 2015.
Is Bill Gates a billionaire?
Between 2009 and 2014, his wealth doubled from US$40 billion to more than US$82 billion. Since October 2017, Gates was surpassed by Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos as the richest person in the world. Gates has held the top spot on the list of The World’s Billionaires for 18 out of the past 23 years.
Who are the trillionaires in the world?
Jeff Bezos is now the richest man in the world—and he could also become the first trillionaire. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has surpassed Bill Gates to become the richest person in the world. And he could soon earn yet another distinction.
How much is the Ford family worth?
Also, a member of the Ford family has controlled the Detroit Lions NFL franchise since 1963. Based on a market cap of $59.83 billion, the Ford family holds $1.2 billion worth of common stock. The following is the family tree of Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.
When was Mukesh Ambani world’s richest man?
As of January 2018, Mukesh Ambani was ranked by Forbes as the 18th-wealthiest person in the world.
Who is the richest celebrity of India?
NEW DELHI: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is the richest Indian celebrity, according to the 2018 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list, which he has topped for the third consecutive year.
How much is India worth?
The Economy of India is the 6th largest in the world with a GDP (a year’s goods and services) of $2.30 trillion (U.S.). If you consider PPP (purchasing power parity: how much that money can buy in India compared to other countries), the economy is third largest (worth $8.52 trillion U.S.).
Who is the richest king in history?
Who is the richest queen in the world?
Meet the world’s richest royal families
- Saudi Arabia’s Royal Family: $1,7 trillion. Prince Alwaleed is the wealthiest member of the Saudi Arabian royal family with a net worth of $18,7 billion.
- The Kuwait Royal Family: $360 billion.
- The Qatar Royal Family: $335 billion.
- The Abu Dhabi Royal Family: $150 billion.
- The Thailand Royal Family: $60 billion.
Does the queen pay taxes?
Taxation. The Crown has a legal tax-exempt status because certain acts of parliament do not apply to it. The Queen voluntarily pays a sum equivalent to income tax on her private income and income from the Privy Purse (which includes the Duchy of Lancaster) that is not used for official purposes.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”