List of Top 10 YouTubers in India
- Bhuvaneshvar Bam (BB Ki Vines)
- Gaurav Chowdhary (Technical Guruji)
- Sandeep Maheshwari (Aaj se Jeena Sikho)
- Nisha Madhulika (Nisha Madhulika)
- Sanam Puri & Partners (Sanam)
- Tanmay Bhat (All India Bakchod)
- Kabita Singh (Kabita’s Kitchen)
- Ajey Nagar (CarryMinati)
How much do YouTubers earn in India?
However, if you actually meant how much a YouTuber earns per 100 views, I would probably answer it in terms of making money per 1000 views. On an average, a YouTuber may earn upto $0.8 per 1000 views with banner ads and $5-$8 per 1000 views with roll out ads. But, these values may vary significantly.
Who is the best YouTuber in India 2018?
Top Best Youtubers In India
- Gaurav Chaudhary – Technical Guruji.
- Sandeep Maheshwari.
- Ashish Chanchlani.
- Nisha Madhulika.
- Vivek Bindra.
- Sanam. Personally, I am so happy to see Sanam make it to the list of top Indian YouTubers in 2018.
- Vidya Vox. She is an NRI YouTuber who has graced the list of top Indian YouTubers in 2018.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in 2017?
Highest Earning YouTubers of 2017
- Daniel Middleton (DanTDM) – $16.5 million.
- Evan Fong (VanossGaming) – $15.5 million.
- Dude Perfect – $14 million.
- Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie) – $12 million.
- Jake Paul – $11.5 million.
- Smosh and Ryan ToysReview – $11 million.
- Lilly Singh – $10.5 million.
Who is the most highest paid YouTuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
How do YouTube channels make money in India?
Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos. Go to the Monetization page. Get there by clicking your icon in the top right > Creator Studio.
How much does Bhuvan Bam earn?
As most of the Viewers for Bhuvan Bam videos are from India, he can earn on an average of $30-$40(Rs.2,500) for every 1 Lakh video views. You should remember that, an Ad will not be played every time there is a view. The Net Worth and Income of Bhuvam Bam is likely to grow by 500% every month.
Who is the richest YouTuber of India?
- Technical Guruji (Gaurav Chaudhary) Views 1 billion+ Subscribers 11.491.278.
- BB Ki Vines. Views 1.5 billion.
- Sandeep Maheshwari. Views 476.5 million.
- Nisha Madhulika. Views 1.2 billion.
- AIB – All India Bakchod. Views 382.3 million.
- CarryMinati. Views 535.8 million.
- Kabita’s Kitchen. Views 665.6 million.
- Funk You. Views 437.9 million.
Do YouTubers get money in India?
There are three ways to make money on YouTube; the easiest is by signing up for Google AdSense – one who signs up gets 55 per cent of the advertising revenue from a video, while YouTube keeps the rest. In India, the average RPM (rate per mille or cost per thousand) for YouTube is $6-7.
Which Indian YouTuber has highest subscribers?
More videos on YouTube
- Bhuvan Bam. With over 11.8 Million subscriber Bhuvan Bam is one of the most famous Indian Youtubers.
- Gaurav Chaudhary. Professionally known as Technical Guruji, Gaurav Chaudhary is Top Indian Tech Youtuber.
- Ashish Chanchalani.
- Sandeep Maheshwari.
- Rajesh Kumar.
- Dr. Vivek Bindra.
- Nisha Madhulika.
Who are the richest YouTubers 2018?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
How do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. More people watching means more of a chance people will watch the ads or click on them.
Which YouTuber makes the most money 2018?
These are the Highest Paid YouTubers of 2018!
- Logan Paul – $14.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 Million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 Million.
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 Million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 MIllion.
- Jeffree Star – $18 Million.
- DanDTM – $18.5 Million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 Million.
How do YouTubers get rich?
To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements: Your videos must abide by the site’s advertising guidelines, and you need at least 10,000 channel views.
How much do YouTubers make with 1 million subscribers?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
How much did Ryan Toy Review make in 2018?
A family-run YouTube channel, Ryan ToysReview generated about $22 million in pretax income from June 1, 2017, through June 1, 2018, according to Forbes, up from $11 million the year prior. The raw estimate of $22 million put Ryan ToysReview just ahead of controversial star Jake Paul (who banked $21.5 million).
How much can one earn from YouTube?
The pay sucks, averaging between $0.006 and $0.015 per page view, but it’s quick and easy. YouTube shares 55% of its ad revenue with video creators and books an average of $7.60 per 1,000 ad views.
Is YouTube channel profitable?
A “YouTube business” will almost always be profitable, because you don’t need to invest a lot of money to make it happen. But honestly, you’d need 1 to 2 million views per month to make a fulltime living out of YouTube. The way most YouTube businesses start, is with a hobby channel.
How much does a million views on YouTube make?
Kay likely gets about $7.60 per 1,000 ad views, down from $9.35 in 2012, according to TubeMogul, which buys and sells video ads. Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. “And then YouTube takes 45 percent,” the Times notes.
How much does Carryminati earn from YouTube?
Carry Minati YouTube channel have more than 1 million of followers. His videos easily got viral and his channel recive more than 5 to 7 million views in one month. He easily earns around $3000 per month using YouTube monetization.
Does Bhuvan Bam have a brother?
His brother name is Aman Bam. Bhuvan loves his brother very much and since childhood, he has always looked forward to be like him. My brother is my inspiration.
How did Bhuvan Bam became famous?
Bhuvan Bam. Bhuvan Bam (born 22 January 1994) is an Indian comedian, singer, songwriter and YouTube personality from Delhi, India. He is known for his YouTube comedy channel BB Ki Vines. Bhuvan became the first Indian individual YouTube content creator to cross 10 million subscribers in 2018.
Who is the number one YouTuber of India?
With over 9 million subscribers to his channel technical guruji, Gaurav Chaudhary is one of the Most Popular YouTubers In India.
Which is the most liked Indian video on YouTube?
The music video for LMFAO’s song “Party Rock Anthem” stood as the most liked video on YouTube in 2012, with 1.56 million likes, until the video for Psy’s “Gangnam Style” surpassed it in September that year, yielding more than 1.57 million likes.
Does YouTube likes make money?
Advertisers only pay when someone clicks an ad or watches for 30 seconds. This is why you can’t tie your channel views to dollars. If your video gets ten million views but nobody watches or click the ads, you don’t make any money. This is how I’m able to make $1 per 25 views.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in 2019?
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
Who is the richest YouTuber in 2019?
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in 2019
- Daniel Middleton (YouTube Channel: DanTDM)
- Evan Fong ((YouTube Channel: VanossGaming)
- Dude Perfect.
- Mark Edward Fischbach (YouTube Channel: Markiplier)
- Logan Paul.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (YouTube Channel: PewDiePie)
- Jake Paul.
- Ryan ToysReview.
Who is the richest kid in the world?
Meet The Top 10 Richest Kids On Earth
- Elle Fanning ($5 Million)
- Jaden Smith ($8 Million)
- Abigail Breslin ($12 Million)
- Valentina Paloma Pinault ($12 Million)
- Nick D’aloisio ($30 Million)
- Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead ($59 Million)
- Knox & Vivienne Jolie Pitt ($67.5 Million)
- Prince George Alexander Louis ($1 Billion)
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”