|Stephen Curry||$37,457,154||Golden State Warriors|
|Russell Westbrook||$35,665,000||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Chris Paul||$35,654,150||Houston Rockets|
|LeBron James||$35,654,150||Los Angeles Lakers|
6 more rows
Who is the richest athlete in the world 2018?
Floyd Mayweather is the world’s highest-paid athlete for 2018
- Floyd Mayweather: $285 million (£214 million)
- Lionel Messi: $111 million (£83 million)
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $108 million (£81 million)
- Conor McGregor: $99 million (£74 million)
- Neymar: $90 million (£67 million)
- LeBron James: $85.5 million (£64 million)
- Roger Federer: $77.2 million (£58 million)
Who is the richest athlete ever?
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2019
- Vince McMahon. Net Worth: $2.2 Billion.
- Ion Tiriac. Net Worth: $2 Billion.
- Michael Jordan. Net Worth: $1.7 Billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Tiger Woods. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Magic Johnson. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Roger Staubach. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Floyd Mayweather. Net Worth: $565 Million.
What sport pays the most 2018?
What is the Highest Paid Sport in the World?
- Basketball. Average Salary: $4.9 million.
- Major League Baseball. Average Salary: $3.82 million.
- Ice Hockey (NHL) Average Salary: $2.58 million.
- American Football (NFL) Average Salary: $2 million.
- The FA Premier League (Soccer) Average Salary: $1.6 million.
Who is the richest player 2019?
The 20 Richest Soccer Players in the World 2019
- Cristiano Ronaldo. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- David Beckham. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- Lionel Messi. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Dave Whelan. Net Worth: $220 Million.
- Alexandre Pato. Net Worth: $145 Million.
- Wayne Rooney. Net Worth: $145 Million.
- Gareth Bale. Net Worth: $125 Million.
- Francesco Totti. Net Worth: $101.6 Million.
Who is the lowest paid player in the NBA?
2018-2019 Player Salaries
|1||Stephen Curry, PG||$37,457,154|
|2||Russell Westbrook, PG||$35,654,150|
|3||Chris Paul, PG||$35,654,150|
|4||Blake Griffin, PF||$32,088,932|
39 more rows
How many athletes are billionaires?
- Michael Jordan. Career earnings: $1.85 billion (2017 dollars)
- Tiger Woods. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
- Arnold Palmer. Career earnings: $1.4 billion.
- Jack Nicklaus. Career earnings: $1.2 billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Career earnings: $1 billion.
- Phil Mickelson. Career earnings: $815 million.
- 7. ( tie) Kobe Bryant.
- 7. (
Who is the richest female athlete?
The Highest-Paid Female Athletes 2018
- The Most Marketable Female Athletes.
- Serena Williams — Total earnings: $18.1 million.
- Prize money: $62,000.
- Endorsements: $18 million.
- Caroline Wozniacki — Total earnings: $13 million.
- Prize money: $7 million.
- Endorsements: $6 million.
- Sloane Stephens — Total earnings: $11.2 million.
Is Michael Jordan a billionaire?
Peek inside Michael Jordan’s houses, cars, and travels and see what $1.9 billion buys. Michael Jordan made less than $100 million as the NBA’s greatest player of all time, but is now a member of Forbes’ list of billionaires with an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion. He’s also the highest-paid athlete of all time.
Who is the highest paid WNBA Player 2018?
In comparison, the starting salary for the NBA is about $560,000. On average, WNBA players make $71,635 while the maximum salary caps at $115,500 for veterans who’ve been in the league for at least six years. The average for the upcoming 2018 season, however, will be in the range of $79,000.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”