According to businesschief.com
View 1+ moreView 1+
What is the richest company in America 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What is the biggest company in the US 2018?
Here’s an updated 2018 list of the richest companies in the world for 2018.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
What’s the richest company in America?
Eight of the World’s Top Companies Are American
- Alphabet (GOOGL & GOOG) – With two ticker symbols, the combined market cap stands at $722.77 billion.
- Microsoft (MSFT) – Microsoft’s market cap stands at $788.55 billion.
- Amazon (AMZN) – Market cap $795.18 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) – Market cap $285.08 billion.
What company makes the most money in the United States?
These are the most profitable companies in the world.
- Apple Inc. ( AAPL)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) > Earnings from continued operations: $33.6 billion.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. ( BRK.A)
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) > Earnings from continued operations: $19.3 billion.
Photo in the article by “Obama White House”